Importing movie data (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    so i have 99% of my films imported
    That still leaves 1%. What's wrong with these movies?

my Blu-Ray films (BMDV / Certificate format) crashes MP2 back to the desktop
    Please switch to DEBUG mode, reproduce the issue, collect the los and upload the zip.

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Additionally, DVD VideoTS folders work ok, but how can i force MP2 to send the raw data stream to my amp for decoding? At the moment, the 5.1 audio stream is decoded and sent to my amp in PCM multichannel format.

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    Very strange, but while the film 2 Guns says "no registered player", Indiana Jones 4 plays no problem?!?!?! And another film plays 5 seconds of audio with no picture.

All films are the same format of BDMV disc image folders.

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I'm sorry, but I have no clue why some BR disks work and others don't. I am not using any physical disks myself. Others have ripped their BR to ISO files, which seem to play. However, there shgould be no difference between playing a physical disk or mounting the respective ISO. A test result would be interesting.

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    I'm sorry, but I have no clue why some BR disks work and others don't. I am not using any physical disks myself. Others have ripped their BR to ISO files, which seem to play. However, there shgould be no difference between playing a physical disk or mounting the respective ISO. A test result would be interesting.
    I've been testing a few more disc images......only 2 fail to play so far. The only common theme is the fact they both have the number 2 in the title! Very strange. :confused:

I've circa 310 blu-ray images on HDD and i'm not going to test all of them! I'll leave a piece of paper and pen out and when the rest of the family try and watch films, they can write down any that don't work! I'll investigate them then.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
    J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
    D Ripped movies not importing unless IMDB code is included in folder name General 4
    fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15
    M [solved] MP2 Not discovering all movies Newcomers Forum 2
    Jean-Christophe MP 2.2 - Where can I find Movies NOT imported (and why??) ? General 13
    Froderikus TV Movie EPG import zeigt nicht alle Sender an TV / Streaming 13
    L TV-Series unvollständiger Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 5
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    X Recording import hängt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    B xmltv - cannot import tvguide.xml australia Installation, configuration support 0
    B [solved] tvguide.xml not importing australian channels Electronic Program Guide 10
    azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
    thepahakurki TVDB import not working My TVSeries 3
    T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
    L TV-Series kein Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 6
    J [fixed] [MP2-833] 2.2.2 server crash during import Submit: Bug Reports 50
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    MausWiesel LightsOut-Connector für MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
    J [fixed] [MP2-821] Importer glitches in 2.2 Submit: Bug Reports 42
    Golf4 [solved] Bei Import und grabben der Medieninhalte - Client ausschalten? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1