Importing movie data (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so i have 99% of my films imported
    That still leaves 1%. What's wrong with these movies?

my Blu-Ray films (BMDV / Certificate format) crashes MP2 back to the desktop
    Please switch to DEBUG mode, reproduce the issue, collect the los and upload the zip.

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    That still leaves 1%. What's wrong with these movies?

Please switch to DEBUG mode, reproduce the issue, collect the los and upload the zip.

So, when attempting to watch a BR, the sound will play for a few seconds then MP2 will crash or go back to the film selection.

Logs attached.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-10-07-19.25.27.zip
      157.2 KB

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    Home Country
    Additionally, DVD VideoTS folders work ok, but how can i force MP2 to send the raw data stream to my amp for decoding? At the moment, the 5.1 audio stream is decoded and sent to my amp in PCM multichannel format.

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    Home Country
    Very strange, but while the film 2 Guns says "no registered player", Indiana Jones 4 plays no problem?!?!?! And another film plays 5 seconds of audio with no picture.

All films are the same format of BDMV disc image folders.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm sorry, but I have no clue why some BR disks work and others don't. I am not using any physical disks myself. Others have ripped their BR to ISO files, which seem to play. However, there shgould be no difference between playing a physical disk or mounting the respective ISO. A test result would be interesting.

mjn

Portal Member
    September 20, 2018
    Home Country
    I'm sorry, but I have no clue why some BR disks work and others don't. I am not using any physical disks myself. Others have ripped their BR to ISO files, which seem to play. However, there shgould be no difference between playing a physical disk or mounting the respective ISO. A test result would be interesting.

I've been testing a few more disc images......only 2 fail to play so far. The only common theme is the fact they both have the number 2 in the title! Very strange. :confused:

I've circa 310 blu-ray images on HDD and i'm not going to test all of them! I'll leave a piece of paper and pen out and when the rest of the family try and watch films, they can write down any that don't work! I'll investigate them then.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom