Importing movie data (1 Viewer)

mjn

Portal Member
September 20, 2018
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Looking to migrate from WMC and MyMovies -> MediaPortal2 :)

My movie folder structure is as follows.....

E: -> Blu-Ray -> A
->B
->C
-> DVD -> A
-> B
-> C
->HD-DVD -> A
-> B
-> C

I think you get the idea ;)

I've added a media source of my Blu-Ray folder. Out of 283 titles, it only imported 169 :( I've spent the last couple of hours reading through previous threads and help files, but they mostly refer to MP1 and plugins that aren't available for MP2.

So where am i going wrong? I assume that MP2 lifts the movie title from the folder and some films are obviously in a folder that has a different name to official title, such as Fast & Furious 8....my folder is named "Fast and Furious 8" and according to TheMovieDB.org it is "The Fate Of The Furious"

I've read about NFO and XML files, can these help in this situation?

Thanks in advance.

mjn

Portal Member
September 20, 2018
Home Country
Ok, so i tagged all 680 movies using TinyMediaManager and it downloaded all the info / art / etc. Now i have around 520 movies under "movies" and 90 movies under "video".

If i disable metadata internet scraping then MP2 refuses to use the NFO file :( and if i enable metadata internet scraping it pulls the incorrect data from the internet. The movie is found, but i only have the title and nothing else, no plot, no art, no anything. The only movies affected by this are DVD, not BR.

I'm obviously going wrong somewhere.

mjn

Portal Member
September 20, 2018
Home Country
Here you go, client logs.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-09-28-19.52.04.zip
    305.3 KB

mjn

Portal Member
September 20, 2018
Home Country
And server logs.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-09-28-19.51.55.zip
    2.2 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Your logs are full of errors
    [2018-09-26 22:39:34,673] [491172 ] [72 ] [ERROR] - MediaLibrary: Error adding or updating media item(s) in path '{e88e64a8-0233-4fdf-ba27-0b44c6a39ae9}:///E:/Films/Blu-Ray/D/Dirty Harry Collection/Disc 3/MainMovie/'
    code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
    near "WHERE": syntax error
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MIA_Management.AddOrUpdateMIA(ITransaction transaction, Guid mediaItemId, MediaItemAspect mia, Boolean add)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.AddOrUpdateMediaItem(ISQLDatabase database, ITransaction transaction, MediaItemAspect pra, Guid mediaItemId, IEnumerable`1 mediaItemAspects, Boolean wasCreated)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.AddOrUpdateMediaItem(ISQLDatabase database, ITransaction transaction, Guid parentDirectoryId, String systemId, ResourcePath path, Nullable`1 existingMediaItemId, Nullable`1 newMediaItemId, IEnumerable`1 mediaItemAspects, Boolean isRefresh)
    It seems your data base is corrupted. Can you try following:
    • Stop the server service with the server monitor you find on your desktop
    • go to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database" and move all content to a folder "backup" (so you do not loose any data)
    • Start the server service again and reimport one of your movie folders
    If the problem persists, please write here again and a dev needs to help you.
    I'm leaving to airport in 30 minutes and will be off for 1 month. Just in case you wonder why I do not reply any more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom