Improving the TV screen look and handling (10 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think that this property makes much sense here, consider following: the program guide contains 14 days in advance. Your search will probably affect only future items, how you would define a "progress" for future? I guess it would be "0" in most cases.

If you like, there is a "RemainingDuration" avaiable as "Program.RemainingDuration": https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...Client/Helpers/ProgramProperties.cs#L100-L108

I'd prefer to see the program start/end time direct in the list, not only when focusing each item.
    Ok, I have to agree here. I never used the TV funktions so far, so I have almost not experience.
    I'll add the StartTime (and if space allows also the EndTime) into the last Column instead of the progress bar.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is the "Search Program" screen:
    Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt.jpg

Scheduled Recordings (Red) and Running Programs (Tourquise) are also indicated by background color

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you keep the "SeriesLabel" included? It shows the series information (season, episode number and title), if available. See my screenshot on previous page, text in ()

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you keep the "SeriesLabel" included? It shows the series information (season, episode number and title), if available. See my screenshot on previous page, text in ()
    Now I added it :D Are the brackets included in the label? I couldn't find them in your pushs to Default Theme.
    I can not check it, because with my EPG the label is always empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom