MP2 - V2.1 inconsistant display of date / time values in TV guide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Schaffnit

Portal Member
September 16, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
using the arrows in the upper right of the guide will shift one day forward or back. The grid displays the correct date/time for the new date but that date is not reflected in the heading.

Also: it is not possible to go back to a time before the current time even when shifted to the following day.
upload_2017-3-2_16-6-57.png

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The grid displays the correct date/time for the new date but that date is not reflected in the heading.
    The heading will always display the current date/time.

it is not possible to go back to a time before the current time even when shifted to the following day.
    I don't have TV here, hence I can' test it myself. Just to be sure that I understand correctly:
    • When opening the guide, you can't go back before the current time - this is the correct behavior.
    • After shifting to Day+1, you still can't go back before current time of Day+1? - this would obviously not be correct.
      In your screenshot this would then be Feb 16 vs current date of Feb 13, and you can't move back with Feb 16 displayed, right?

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    I do not know if this is by design but I see it being the Only way to get over to the Channel Group button and being able to go back in time....

You can go Back in time by going Left...
    Here is the Current Time
    TV 01.jpg

Now Just 24 Hrs ahead
    TV 02.jpg

Now moving Left with keyboard, once you get over to Channel Group, the next Arrow Keys will move you back in time
    TV 03.jpg

Moved back many hrs in this screen
    TV 04.jpg

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The description from @breese covers the standard behavior. Actually the same in both MP2 and MP1.

Reggie Schaffnit

Portal Member
    September 16, 2015
    Home Country
    • When opening the guide, you can't go back before the current time - this is the correct behavior.
    • After shifting to Day+1, you still can't go back before current time of Day+1? - this would obviously not be correct.
      In your screenshot this would then be Feb 16 vs current date of Feb 13, and you can't move back with Feb 16 displayed, right?
    that is correct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom