Incorrent movie watching "Silva vs Okami" (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    H ltfearme!

I am not sure, what this issue is related to, but i'm not watching "Silva vs Okami" at the moment (screenshot), i am watching the opera "Don Giovanni", i have added manually (without imdb tt) to moving pictures database! Could you please help to solve this issue, that occures with a lot of my movies without imdb entry?

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• Bild_021.jpg
      Bild_021.jpg
      128.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Seems more like a issue with your local database or from trakt API. But can't tell without a log file.

I don't think this is an issue with trakt plugin. Can you please re-play movie and attach logs (in debug mode). I can tell you if its an issue with the plugin or not. I assume you mean this movie: Don Giovanni (1970) - trakt

Since you say you dont have IMDb entry in your database then you should at the very least have the correct title and year. Also, why dont you have a IMDb entry and why did you manually add rather than scrape (seems like a valid movie to me)?

Note: we also send TMDb id to trakt (so ensure that is correct if you have a reference)...again the debug logs will tell us more information.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Incorrent movie watching "Silva vs Okami"

Seems more like a issue with your local database or from trakt API. But can't tell without a log file.

:sorry:, logs are attached!

I assume you mean this movie: Don Giovanni (1970) - trakt

No, another one, screenshots of database entry are attached and screenshot of current trakt website (UFC 134: Silva vs. Okami (2011)) :(

Since you say you dont have IMDb entry in your database then you should at the very least have the correct title and year. Also, why dont you have a IMDb entry and why did you manually add rather than scrape (seems like a valid movie to me)?

Unfortunately there isn't an imdb entry for this movie -> Link

Attachments

• Bild_020.jpg
      Bild_020.jpg
      71.4 KB
    • Bild_021.jpg
      Bild_021.jpg
      67.1 KB
    • Bild_022.jpg
      Bild_022.jpg
      53.3 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is the important information from the log:

Here is what we send to Trakt (Post):
    Code:
    [Scrobble Movie][36][Debug] Post: {"duration":"177","imdb_id":"tt","media_center":"Mediaportal","media_center_date":"","media_center_version":"1.2.2.0","password":".....","plugin_version":"1.3.1.1","progress":"0","title":"Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008)","tmdb_id":"65921","username":"Helios61","year":"2010"} Address: http://api.trakt.tv/movie/watching/0edee4275d03fe72117e3f69a28815939b082548

Notice how in your database we get TMDb ID: 65921

Here is our Response:
    Code:
    [Scrobble Movie][36][Info] Response: watching UFC 134: Silva vs. Okami (2011)

So the reason why trakt thinks your watching UFC is because your database has an invalid TMDb id mapped to that movie. Your TMDb reference is actually pointing to:
    UFC 134: Silva vs. Okami — TMDb

Do you have any idea why we are getting 65921 for your TMDb id, it should be empty because that movie is not even on TMDb — The open movie database. Perhaps there is a bug in MovingPictures or the scraper/method you used to import it.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A little more information, I tried a dummy file import into movingpics based on your movie info above. I think whats happening is that your movie has imdbid = tt ...when movingpics does an artwork update, it gets the UFC movie from themoviedb.org. This could be a bug in the moviedb API or movingpictures im not sure.

Snippet from MovingPictures log:
    Code:
    Info [   FileBasedResource]: Added resized cover art for "Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008)" from: http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/bVoxxClCVJfUWfaxm5cZP6v3crh.jpg 
    Debug [     DatabaseManager]: UPDATING: Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008) 
    Debug [     DatabaseManager]: UPDATING: DBSourceMovieInfo [title='Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008)',  identifier='65921', provider='themoviedb.org'] 
    Info [   FileBasedResource]: Added backdrop for "Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008)" from: http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/4AERz4NfvQlj2V12jDg4C1yXcb6.jpg 
    Debug [     DatabaseManager]: UPDATING: Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008) 
    Debug [     DatabaseManager]: UPDATING: DBSourceMovieInfo [title='Mozart · Don Giovanni (Salzburg 2008)',  identifier='[B]65921[/B]', provider='themoviedb.org']

Note: If you want to ignore this from trakt plugin, you can configure trakt restrictions for this movie / similar movies.

Attachments

• Bild_022.jpg
      Bild_022.jpg
      18.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom