Indigo (1 Viewer)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have three clients with identical hardware, except one of them has a different video card. The one with a different video card gets this artifacts. After many hours of research I gave up and left it at being a video card/drivers combination problem.
    I think you answered your own question there ;)

riadmelb

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    I have three clients with identical hardware, except one of them has a different video card. The one with a different video card gets this artifacts. After many hours of research I gave up and left it at being a video card/drivers combination problem.
    I think you answered your own question there ;)

I wasn't asking a question :) I was answering sublimnl's question ;)

I have a GeForce 8500GT running the latest driverset. What do you have in your machine with these artifacts?

7600GS has artifacts, two 8500GT don't get it, and all using drivers 169.21

sublimnl

Portal Member
    May 3, 2008
    Home Country
    very strange...I have the same card and the same driver version, yet I get the artifacts. Are all of your TV's on the same resolution? I am 1280x720 here. Might mess with the more advanced settings when I get home tonight to see if I can sort it out.

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    very strange...I have the same card and the same driver version, yet I get the artifacts. Are all of your TV's on the same resolution? I am 1280x720 here. Might mess with the more advanced settings when I get home tonight to see if I can sort it out.

Try reinstalling the font perhaps?

Kingfisher

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Bedfordshire
    Home Country
    England England
    I found the same problem with Monochrome. Quick fix is to edit the references.xml file in the Indigo folder and change the version number to 0.9.2.0. This will stop MP from complaining :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom