Indigo (1 Viewer)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    do i need to change to 1360 instead of 1366? or i need to download 4:3 version of it , if it has one?
    You don't need to change the res, either of those work fine. As for a 4:3 version - there isn't one - and won't be, well not from me anyway ;)

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    if i dont need to change the resolution, then how can i make the word & number not to over-lapping or squish together?

christiand

Portal Member
    December 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    How can I change the watch menu? I would like to add my photo's in it. Now its in the plugin section and thats a bit annoying?

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    erm...
    Did you look at the files in the zip?
    There is - i believe - a tutorial telling you how to change things :)

r_a_s_robin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2008
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Awesome that you support the dutch 'TV-gemist' plugin although you're from England yourself! Your skins are great, thanks for that :)

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Excellent skin and it keeps getting better and better.

Just a few points (please consider this constructive criticism and not negative feedback):
    - Is there an update of this skin with <version> corrected in references.xml for RC1? The most recent version of Indigo I grabbed still had <version>0.2.3.0</version> which results in that annoying pop-up in RC1.

- I never use the default BlueTwo skins, but recently was testing a bug in RC1 and had to validate that it wasn't a skin bug. While playing around with BlueTwo Wide I noticed a few things better than Indigo: (1) BlueTwo Wide takes overscan into account, so graphics and text don't end up outside the screen (most video broadcasts take 5-10% of overscan into account for most television sets), and (2) the graphics and text in BlueTwo Wide seem clearer and cleaner, this at a resolution of 1920x1080.

- In RC1 there seems to be a bug in the TV guide. After going to the UI calibration screen or even changing skins from the settings, number input (on the remote or keyboard) no longer works in the TV guide.

Edit: the last bug about number input not working in TV guide after a while of running MP is also occurring in BlueTwo Wide so it isn't an issue with Indigo.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    - some cover rectangles should use a condition to only display if a cover is selected / visible.
    Hi rtv, I've sorted out almost all of the problems in your list - just wondering how I can do this one?

Sorry, I just noted that this hasn't been possible without using containers. I've added a small "fix" for this.

I guess that might be handy for some other areas as well ;)
    Works perfectly :D
    I'm looking forward to testing the labels/fadelabels in the next SVN :D

Revision: 19136
    Author: rtv_sf
    Date: 21:35:22, 19 May 2008
    additions for mantis #1332 (Skin conditions didn't allow to determine whether a GUIImage shows a picture or not)
    - similar to the guiimage the visibility condition can now check labels and fadelabels with "control.hastext(<UniqueControlId>)"

nano.

May 25, 2008
    hello

i get following error message... :(

error.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom