Indigo (1 Viewer)

scirocco790

Portal Pro
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
wow! my new favourite skin!
but i´ve discovered three problems on it:
- when i use album view in music and scroll left/right the screen refresh stops. mp is not crashed then, because i can hear the clicks when i press a key, and i can quit mp using alt+f4
- i have no "tv" menu point at the main menu
- when i try to use the "background" tv (very impressing feature) and tv is NOT running at this moment i get a error message that tells me "start not possible, make sure you use vmr9".

hope you can take a look at these things. then this skin will be the only one I install!

:D

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Psycho had you take a look at the Anime Plugin ?
    Not yet, I don't have any Anime to "hash" or an account with AniDB, but I'll ook into it soon.
    - when i use album view in music and scroll left/right the screen refresh stops. mp is not crashed then, because i can hear the clicks when i press a key, and i can quit mp using alt+f4
    - i have no "tv" menu point at the main menu
    - when i try to use the "background" tv (very impressing feature) and tv is NOT running at this moment i get a error message that tells me "start not possible, make sure you use vmr9".
    Some more info and screenshots....

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    wow pyscho reptile, i just had a look on those screenshots again. you are really doing hi-quality work here!!! i absolutely love that smooth but sharp look. it all looks very integrated and well thought!

congratulations for an even better skin then vista mce has!

we could really need you onboard to help us with the mp2 design!

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    radio channels not listed (on win2k). Works Ok with Blue Two.
    Ok, I'll look into it, but I don't have that problem so it may be difficult :confused:

They changed the Radio view to using Facadeview in recent (last 2 days) SVN's. Thats probably the cause...

using SVN from today, so that might be the answer??
    That was the answer, try the attached file ;)

wow pyscho reptile, i just had a look on those screenshots again. you are really doing hi-quality work here!!! i absolutely love that smooth but sharp look. it all looks very integrated and well thought!

congratulations for an even better skin then vista mce has!

we could really need you onboard to help us with the mp2 design!
    Thanks mofux, I would really like to but I haven't got the foggiest idea about vector graphics. Also trying to maintain four skins at the same time is a hell of a lot of work. I'll speak to you soon in the other forums ;).

Attachments

• myradio.xml
      30.6 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Perhaps if the coders promise to implement all the new features you want, Psycho Reptile (the zeflash files), you will help them with the designs. :p

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom