Indigo (1 Viewer)

Beavis

Portal Member
February 13, 2008
Schortens
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi one question, is it possible that you implement the Anime Plugin in your next release? :) that would be great

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Dang nammit, I just zipped up release v1.6. If you give me a link to a working plugin and skin file I'll have a look. I started reading the Anime thread but lost interest...

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Page Ranking. Any way you can add a sohrtcut/menu on "My Music"-part that points to Audio CD. Playing audio CD is not very easy with your skin. Otherwise: Loving it more and more!

kobus

Portal Member
    February 12, 2008
    I tried to fix the MyIPTV skin myself, and I succeded! apperently it is THAT simple (never seen a xml file before)

Thanks again for this beatiful skin!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    kobus:
    First: Welcome to the forum :)
    Second: Please UL you XML so that others can use it :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Not sure if it's a DLL problem or a skin problem but the series desciptions in the MySeries plugin, dont appear when first entering. (the description text at the bottom of the page)
    If you go into a series to see the episodes, then back to the full series listings they appear.
    I am using the latest version of the skin formerly know as Monochrome MCE: Indigo and the newest version of the MySeries plugin (for testing the API available here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/test-new-api-version-36382/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom