Indigo (1 Viewer)

D

DMember 49125

Thanks! I'll try it later. :D

Finally I found a workaround. I replaced myvideo.xml with the one from 2.4 version. Everything looks better now.

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hive I not understood the issue noted

Thanks ever so much for the Indigo variant of your Monochrome skin. I am using this 2.5 revision with my MP 1.0 and all initially seems well. It is a beautiful.

As I have a TV card installed I have noted the post #304 which asks about the recording screen for the TV and the response #305. Would I be correct in thinking that I would need to use the very latest SVN version to overcome that particular problem noted with this skin or have I not understood the issue noted..?

chrut

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2008
    Little tip, for those of you that don't like the new logos... download and try the ones that can be found in MediaPortals download section (the BlueSilver theme melts right in with Indigo).

alwaysdub

Portal Member
    February 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Using Indigo 2.5, with Series view set as Wide Banners in MP-TVSeries, I am unable to navigate back to the banners using cursor left once the up/down page cursors have been selected by going right off the screen.

Navigation works as normal in Season/Episode views or with Series viewed as List Posters.

Anyone else?

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    I have resolved my issues with what I thought was the skin when in fact it was after using filmerit and allowing it to delete, what turned out, to be vital files related to my Realtek drivers. This gave me sound related issues that have now been resolved.

dans1982

Portal Member
    September 8, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I have a problem viewing recording TV in both 2.5 monochrome & Indigo.... the files simply do not appear. Switch back to previous versions of either skin and files are displayed??. Also the back button on my hauppauge remote does not work from this screen only.... works fine on all other parts of MP.

Strange!!

R300

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have a problem viewing recording TV in both 2.5 monochrome & Indigo.... the files simply do not appear. Switch back to previous versions of either skin and files are displayed??. Also the back button on my hauppauge remote does not work from this screen only.... works fine on all other parts of MP.

Strange!!

Have a look at post #305 ......that could be your answer.

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    Would I be right in thinking that there is some work needed to be done for the Indigo skin to work with the newly released Moving Pictures 0.7 plugin, as it does not seem to display a it should..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom