Input import directories via text? (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to enter import directories that I want scanned in a text file or xml file? I have a lot of directories and it is cumbersome to go through and use the GUI to pick each one.

Thanks

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to enter import directories that I want scanned in a text file or xml file? I have a lot of directories and it is cumbersome to go through and use the GUI to pick each one.

Thanks
    You only need to give the plugin the top-level directory, and the plugin will import everything underneath...

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    Thanks Barneh. I have a lot of directors in subfolders I don't want to include. I am looking for a way to edit a text file to drop in the directories I want. Do you know how to do this?

Thank you very much.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Barneh. I have a lot of directors in subfolders I don't want to include. I am looking for a way to edit a text file to drop in the directories I want. Do you know how to do this?

Thank you very much.
    No, sorry [emoji53]

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What you're looking for is exclude/ ignore folders and MP TV-Series doesn't has that. Not does Kodi or Plex either I think... All of them are builed for show me all in this folder. Or all in this or this folder etc.

So my recommendation is that you maybe need to think over your folder structure and see if you can change it in anyway?

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    Thanks for trying to help. I am understand how MP TV-Series is set up to work. Changing my file structure will take days. There must be a file that can be edited to drop in the locations I want MP TV-Series to scan so I don't have to go through the GUI. Just hoping that the creator might step in and give me a suggestion.

Again thank you for your time and advice.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't have any suggestions, it would be pretty trivial to add support to ignore directories from the scan but I don't have any time at the moment to implement that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom