Installed MP2. How do I configure it? (1 Viewer)

Keneo

Portal Pro
August 28, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Now that I have installed MP2 I'd like to set it up. I cannot figure out how to change settings.
help?

Keneo

Portal Pro
August 28, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
I would love to change the settings. But I have no way no way of entering the Settings DIalog.

The only menu choices I have on the main Home screen are:
-Browse Media
-Audio
-Videos
-Series
-movies
-Images
There is no side menu bar. the only other clickable button on the screen is the power icon below the menu choices

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Scroll down in the menu and settings will appear !

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, this remembers me again to add a scroll indicator (or scrollbar) to Titanium skin...

Keneo

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Scrolling is not possible. The menu consists of a matrix of 6 clickable images labeled as in my previous post. I am trying to upload a screen shot but this forum doesnt seem to want to let me do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1399382281][/DOUBLEPOST]ok I got it. wow that was hidden

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It also reminds me that I didn't replace "media share" with "media source" in the sub-pages or update the screenshots which don't match the text :whistle:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, but probably small "arrows" (semi transparent?) indicating more items at top or bottom. I have indicators inside Reflexion as well (small < >)

John D Peterson

June 16, 2014
    City of Fort Myers, Florida Yacht Basin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I would love to change the settings. But I have no way no way of entering the Settings DIalog.

The only menu choices I have on the main Home screen are:
    -Browse Media
    -Audio
    -Videos
    -Series
    -movies
    -Images
    There is no side menu bar. the only other clickable button on the screen is the power icon below the menu choices

Ditto. I must be blonde today... Followed this thread but couldn't find the method of making the "Menu" (to access Settings) appear. The menus for each of the six Home Screen buttons appear when they are selected, but I've right and left-clicked all over the place and so far have been unsuccessful. I'm running the version downloaded yesterday, June 14,2014.

Is there a way to manually launch the Configuration Tool? I installed MP2 saw the Black/Blank screen on launch and courtesy of the Forums (Thanks Guys!) discovered I need DirectX 9, uninstalled MP2, Installed DirectX 9, reinstalled MP2, but in the process, the Configuration Tool didn't launch on the second install.

Users who are viewing this thread