[fixed] Instead of TopBar Blue Empty Bar on bottom of Screen (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i think i found the soultion... i've done an complete fresh installation of MP an after i activated "Show special mouse controls (scrollbars, etc)" i have the descriped blue bar

So this is a special mouse control?

Does it appear when you have the topbar disabled? If so, perhaps this is not related at all to the topbar. I will try to reproduce this when I get home. Thanks for your persistence.

Mark

RiNtArO

Portal Member
    May 4, 2011
    yes it is only when i've activated the "Show special mouse controls (scrollbars, etc)" option and i move the mouse over the topbar position. It's the same if i activate or deactivate the topbar in the videoFullScreen.xml

alwaysdub

Portal Member
    February 2, 2008
    Home Country
    I don't have time to generate logs right now, but if it is of any help I get the situation of no topbar appearing and the blue box if I use defaultwide, but topbar is working correctly in latest StreamedMP.

I'll check back when I have time & see if you are interested in logs.

horch

Portal Member
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i think i found the soultion... i've done an complete fresh installation of MP an after i activated "Show special mouse controls (scrollbars, etc)" i have the descriped blue bar

Does it appear when you have the topbar disabled? If so, perhaps this is not related at all to the topbar. I will try to reproduce this when I get home. Thanks for your persistence.

Mark

The Blue Bar only appears if special mouse control is enabled. If it is disabled no blue bar and no Topbar. Same if I disable Topbar Plugin.

I had Inelligent Frane Correction Plugin which are with 1.2 Beta disabled. May this has an impact? I had no changes on any Skins.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country

Mark

The Blue Bar only appears if special mouse control is enabled. If it is disabled no blue bar and no Topbar. Same if I disable Topbar Plugin.

I had Inelligent Frane Correction Plugin which are with 1.2 Beta disabled. May this has an impact? I had no changes on any Skins.

I can confirm this issue. I will ask someone to look at it, before I put it into mantis.

Best wishes,

Mark

horch

Portal Member
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Mark

I can confirm this issue. I will ask someone to look at it, before I put it into mantis.

Best wishes,

Mark

Thanks I do really appreciate your efforts

ebswift

Portal Member
    February 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Is there a workaround to get topbar back when this happens? You lose all ability to rewind/fastforward.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Is there a workaround to get topbar back when this happens? You lose all ability to rewind/fastforward.

Have you re-enabled the topbar in the skin, or are you using a skin that has it enabled?

I have just tried to work out what you mean, and I cannot reproduce the problem right now (in TV). This does seem to only happen in videos, but when it does I can still focus the buttons on the topbar.

Or are you simply referring to the topbar not appearing in fullscreen TV/video?

Mark

ebswift

Portal Member
    February 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Have you re-enabled the topbar in the skin, or are you using a skin that has it enabled?

I have just tried to work out what you mean, and I cannot reproduce the problem right now (in TV). This does seem to only happen in videos, but when it does I can still focus the buttons on the topbar.

Or are you simply referring to the topbar not appearing in fullscreen TV/video?
    I mean the topbar not appearing in fullscreen video. From what I gathered my issue was the same as that reported - blue bar at bottom and no topbar when mouse controls are enabled. I think this happens in TV too, but not always (I think if it's solved in fullscreen video it'll be solved everywhere because it seems to be the same issue).

The problem is that you cannot use the mouse to control playback when you lose topbar. My wife really hates the update because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom