Integrate Windows 10 app to home screen (1 Viewer)

niKoN

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

I'm using MP 1.17 with Windows 10. Now I wondered if it is possible to start a Windows 10 app from within MP. In best way I would like to have a new major button on the home screen like "TV", "Videos", etc.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
niKoN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Yes, because Windows start all system services at first, like network, etc. this takes a time. MP2-Server is a service, but needs other services, like the network service or mysql in some cases. MP2 self is a autostart programm and these starts at first when all services are started. In my case I see now difference between Win 7 or...
Yes, because Windows start all system services at first, like network, etc. this takes a time. MP2-Server is a service, but needs...
Hello guys, I have moved to Windows 10 since a few months. Everything works fine so far. What bothers me is that the interface...
Replies
Views
I have re-posted version 012. Please check that the date is 15/01/2022.
I have re-posted version 012. Please check that the date is 15/01/2022.
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom