Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (2 Viewers)

cpp2005

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2006
    Hello!

I am using MP 1.1.0 Alpha, and I can not get the delay of the subtitles to work. That is, the subtitles work perfect, but I'm trying to use the delay option to change the synchronization (using skin blu3wide, I can move the delay slider), and nothing happens. If I modify the initial delay in the configuration, it does nothing, also.

Should this work this way in MP 1.1.0? Is there any thing that has to be enabled for it to work?

I have been waiting for this feature a long time, and now it seems that should be working, but I can't :-(

Thank you!

aLeX

The slider is not working. To make the delay work, you have to assign keys to ACTION_SUBTITLE_DELAY_PLUS and ACTION_SUBTITLE_DELAY_MINUS (or something similar). You can do it in from configuration -> general -> keys and sounds -> Fullscreen Video specific actions

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there a possibilty to update the binaries for WindowPlugins.dll on the new version with fixed weather API flags? Update dll file can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/error-weather-67438/index2.html#post483178. Currently I have to choose between weather showing and not having MPC-HC subtitle engine or the other way around and I'd like to have both :p

If anybody would be so kind to update this with the new dll I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Scandermore

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello!

I am using MP 1.1.0 Alpha, and I can not get the delay of the subtitles to work. That is, the subtitles work perfect, but I'm trying to use the delay option to change the synchronization (using skin blu3wide, I can move the delay slider), and nothing happens. If I modify the initial delay in the configuration, it does nothing, also.

Should this work this way in MP 1.1.0? Is there any thing that has to be enabled for it to work?

I have been waiting for this feature a long time, and now it seems that should be working, but I can't :-(

Thank you!

aLeX

The slider is not working. To make the delay work, you have to assign keys to ACTION_SUBTITLE_DELAY_PLUS and ACTION_SUBTITLE_DELAY_MINUS (or something similar). You can do it in from configuration -> general -> keys and sounds -> Fullscreen Video specific actions

Thank you. I have tested it, and this way it worls. But there are any plans to make the slider working? Because is not a very used action (tough very useful when needed), and it's a pity to use two buttons just to use it from month to month.

Anyway... I have configured it with F7 and F8, because I don't use playlists with video, but I can't stop thinking that the slider option is the greatest, and it's a pity that it doesn't work!

Great job, anyway...

aLeX

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there a possibilty to update the binaries for WindowPlugins.dll on the new version with fixed weather API flags? Update dll file can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/error-weather-67438/index2.html#post483178. Currently I have to choose between weather showing and not having MPC-HC subtitle engine or the other way around and I'd like to have both :p

If anybody would be so kind to update this with the new dll I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I second that, but I do have some issues with the new windowplugins.dll to fix the weaher and the cool changing weather backdrop as shown here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ather-backdrop-fitting-current-weather-58357/

This required a modification of some mediaportal graphics files, so my MediaPortal isn't standard anymore (who's is?). I hope they'll fix it, but I could understand it if they didn't.

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anyone? I already sent the developer of this a PM but no response...

Den70

Portal Member
    February 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Something is not clear to me: does this patch work for MP 1.0.0 final? I get the configuration.exe error which was mentioned earlier in this topic but I don't know if that can be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom