Integration with other plugins (1 Viewer)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi I am working on a Usenet plugin called mpNZB and have had a few requests for my program to somehow be linked with this one. Is there an API or something for that? I haven't done much looking into it yet but I thought I would ask just in case.

The only way I can think it would work at the moment is if you store a DB of missing episodes that could be parsed.

Is there a way to pass strings to other plugins from your plugin?

Just feeling out ideas for how to do it. Thanks.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi MrTrix, as far as I know there is no way to pass strings to other plugins. I could be wrong.

Maybe, just doing a SQL query on the TVSeries database will suffice. All episodes are stored in the local_episodes and online_episode tables.

The local_episodes table holds a reference to all files that are local on disk, the online_episode table holds a reference to all parsed episodes from online.

Note: to populate the online_episode table with episodes that are not local, you need to enable 'Download episode information for whole series'.

You may want to message Zeflash as well, he did the NZB downloader that is already in TVSeries. He may provide you with some more help.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the advice. I will contact Zeflash and look into SQL queries. To bad plug-ins can't pass data to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom