I.F.C. 2 is out!
After a long rework and testing time, here we are with the next gen version.
+ automated black bar scanner
+ automated view mode selector
+ one click configuration (for beginner)
+ fully customizable (for advanced user)
The plug-in is optimized for the TV aspect ratio 16:9, but it supports the ratios 4:3 and 21:9 too.
- fixed HD disabling
- fixed wrong load of default view mode when I.F.C. is disabled (IFC uses the default view mode)
- optimized black bar detection (should be faster now)
- change the interval for the detection interval in I.F.C. GUI (hack)
- fixed cropping issue when 21:9 stuff were played
- fixed crash when I.F.C. were stopped (hopefully, cause I couldn't reproduce it)
+ decoupling the advanced view mode from the accurate pixel cropping, so a fixed cropping value (zoom factor) can be used like in the old version (previous 2.0), but configurable
- fixed fading on channel switch, it will now instantly reseted
- fixed configuration loading, that rarely occurs on some machines
+ added edge tolerance for a faster black bar detection
- fixed some issues with the screen shot tester
- optimized stabilizer
+ added HD switch
+ added video switch
+ added screenshot tester
- fixed some small issues
18.104.22.168 *BEAST UNLEASHED*
- complete rework of the previous versions of I.F.C.
- a way faster black bar scanner
- a way better black bar detection
- an user friendly back-end and front-end configuration interface
- 3 modes (snapshot, reset, auto) to control I.F.C. with one button
- supports all known formats (tested and optimized: German/USA/Italian/Dutch broadcasts)
- pixel accurateness (means: removes small black grubby edges as well)
- stabilizer for a smoother cropping behavior
- advanced view mode (an additional zoom factor can be set)
- independent verbose logging (no more log flooding)
Special greets and thanks go to Dread Fury, I.F.C. would not be I.F.C.,if he has not been there. Further thanks goes to Pretoriano and Wouter, thank you guys for testing.
2.2 KB Views: 719