• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Interested yes, but later maintenance of a great and pupular skin (and i am sure, apollo one for MP1 will be :)) is very important for me. You can see it in Titan Extended -> some very old bugs will never been fixed :mad:. Do you have time to work on both projects? Just my two cents ;).
    Titan extended team are no longer which is why the extended side of things has fallen by the way side, I only picked up the default core side of the skin and I don't know if there has been much talk internally about the abandoned extended replacement. As for Apollo I will maintain it as long as it is in use by more than 10 people but it needs to be finished first lol.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Screenshots look nice and clean, except for the DVD sticking out of the artwork.
    Lol the DVD art can be switched off its optional to peoples preference. In relation to Apollo is it possible to expose when moving pictures is scraping or busy as some sort of property ? Think on screen indication of when its happening ala the screenshot with a spinner in top right corner.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I voted no.
    Cause... well... I lied...
    I just want you to focus solely on MP2 skinning :).

(I have no problems understanding that development is slow, and why it is so... I just don't like it...)

The skin is a killer!

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I voted no.
    Cause... well... I lied...
    I just want you to focus solely on MP2 skinning :).
    I was about to write the same! But was scared about the people reaction:rolleyes: Now that I'm not alone with the opinion I also voted no, sorry...

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am definitely interested, but I would like to have this fix for Titan's missing comskip markers in the 1.X build. It is rather annoying to have to copy over the file each time I install a new version of MP 1.X Thanks.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have also voted "no" for the same reason as sprag' noted above. It's not about the design, but it should be better put into a MP2 skin.

Btw, I really hope to see ApolloOne progressing further! I don't see the development of BlueVision as "competition", but as "training" :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    It was solely for mp2 originally but with development being so slow I started putting it into mp1 for my personal use. I don't see bluvision as competition as its based on Apollo before its even finished and its moving far away from the clean professional look I'm heading for.
    But as most designers will tell you its hard to sit on these things and not see any progress with them.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In relation to Apollo is it possible to expose when moving pictures is scraping or busy as some sort of property ? Think on screen indication of when its happening ala the screenshot with a spinner in top right corner.
    Not from I remember but I could take a look, im pretty sure it has it's own animation when it does an import.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom