iPiMP with IIS7 ApplicationPool stops (1 Viewer)

kkkorbi

Portal Member
October 1, 2005
Hi,

i installed the 5.2.0.821 for MP 1.2.0 Beta - Version on following System

MP 1.2.0 Beta full installation (Client & TV-Server) on a SBS2011 (with Port 81)

with IIS7 - my perfered Solution (the Site were created by a script seen in this Forum)

I can't open the Site http://<server-IP>:81 on a WiFi- connected Iphone with a Error 500-Message

In the Admin-View of the IIS7 i've seen that the application iPiMP in the Applicatein-Pool is stopped
I restarted the Application and refreshed the Safari on the Iphone - the Application stopped again.:mad:

Information:
I had a further installation on a Server2008 R2 with IIS7 and a older Version of iPiMP an I think it was MediaPortal 1.1.2
This configuration worked fine.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Armin

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Have a look in your Windows Application Event Log, there will be an entry relating to the app pool stopping/crashing. What does that say?

kkkorbi

Portal Member
October 1, 2005
AW: iPiMP with IIS7 ApplicationPool stops

First i get Error - Source: WAS ID 5139 The Error is in German (by German SBS 2011):
Fehler im Listenerkanal für Protokoll "http" im Arbeitsprozess "6172" für den Anwendungspool "iPiMP". Das Datenfeld enthält die Fehlernummer.

First i get Error - Source: WAS ID 5002
Der Anwendungspool "iPiMP" wird aufgrund einer Serie von Fehlern bei den Prozessen für diesen Anwendungspool automatisch angehalten.

Any Ideas

thanks

KKKorbi :D

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
Is your app pool set to run 32bit applications only? If not, find the app pool your site is running in, right click, select Advanced and change 'Enable 32-Bit Applications' to True.

kkkorbi

Portal Member
October 1, 2005

Hi,
The app pool is Running in 32 Mode (just the IpiMP pool). I get a Message in the Application Log that the Kerberus.dll send a Error if 32 Bit is enabled for the App Pool. That Gould Be a Problem if an Exchange-Server is installed like the SBS 2011.

I had the IpiMP on my old SBS 2008 and it runs

i think it depends on the Exchange 2010 and the Sharepoint Foundation 2010

what Do you think?

Thanx

Kkkorbi

Kkkorbi

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
Possibly - I did notice that there were a number of Exchange/SharePoint related errors in your eventlogs.

Maybe you should just use the Apache install supplied with iPiMP in this case, not ideal to have multiple web servers running on your server but you'd be sure having a working iPiMP then.

kkkorbi

Portal Member
October 1, 2005

you 're right,

Yesterday i installed IpIMP with the Apache on the SBS on Port 8080 and it runs perfect.

We've the same Idea ant the same time.

I can say to everybody the uses SBS-Servers: Don't modfy the IIS on the wrong part - you can destroy your installation

So

thank you for your help

KKKorbi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom