'IPTV' is not a valid value for LineupTypes (2 Viewers)

duckey19083

January 7, 2019
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am using SchedulesDirect for importing HDHomeRun Premium and OTA EPGs. After restarting the MediaPortal1 service, no EPG data downloads. I see the following entry in the TVService log:

[2019-01-26 13:16:34,516] [Log ] [SchedulesDirect EPG Client] [INFO ] - WARNING: Appears there is a problem with the WebService, System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in the XML document. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Instance validation error: 'IPTV' is not a valid value for LineupTypes.

When I remove the HDHomeRun Premium lineup from my SchedulesDirect account, the EPG downloads with no issue for OTA.. I've tried MediaPortal 1.20 and 1.21 Pre and get the same issue.

Is this a MediaPortal issue oe a SchedulesDirect plugin issue? I there an XML document that I can edit or is this a coding issue?

Attachments

• TVService.log
    66 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is this a MediaPortal issue oe a SchedulesDirect plugin issue?

Based on the log entry, it's a SchedulesDirect plugin issue.

I there an XML document that I can edit or is this a coding issue?

Sorry, no idea. The source code for the plugin is here - geoffstewart/mp-schedulesdirect - so you could try searching the code for 'is not a valid value for LineupTypes' to get more info on the source of the problem.

You might also want to search the forum for ideas (and alternatives to using that plugin), and/or posting a question in the 'TV-Server plugins' forum section - TV-Server Plugins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom