IPTV@UT Plugin (1 Viewer)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yes, you are using the SVN versions of the plugins, instead of the versions compiled for the default installation of MP 0.2.2.

At the moment, I'm busy trying whether direct trancoding would be a feasible option, and if it is possible to use the vidolan plugin in myTV instead. For now, please do the following:

- Please do not use the included Externalplayers.dll anymore. Instead, download the VideoLan_0.8 plugin from here and place the VideoLan.dll (0.2.2 version) in the ExternalPlayers directory (next to the externalplayers.dll)

- From the same site, download IPTV@UT_0.3_0.2.2 dlls.rar and only install the IPTV.dll in the Windows directory.

Damir Miric

July 22, 2007
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Changing channels

Nice plugin, everything works nice but i can't change channels (streams) in playlist with keyboard or remote, only with mouse. Is there any way to fix this?

Damir Miric

July 22, 2007
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Changing channels with keyboard works in MP 0.2.2.0 with MyIPTV 0.2 from channel list menu. Any chance to fix that problem in IPTV@UT for MP 0.2.2.3?

mendola

Portal Pro
February 6, 2007
Hi,
I'm looking forward to use your plugin but I have one big Problem:
I created a playlist with my favorit IP channels but when I try to select and play an other than the first one the first playlist entry is loaded and selected. The selected button always jumps back to the top entry.
It doesn't matter which playlist format I use *.vls *.m3u both don't work.

The only was is to use for each channel one playlist.

What can I do?

thx

Acteo

Portal Pro
August 15, 2005
Echiré, France
Home Country
France France
Hi,
Can anybody post the last version, please ?
File is no more avalaible in the upper thread.
Thanks.

Edit : I am not sure to have the latest version
i tried with a newer vlc plugin but it does not work with RC3

creatorrr

Portal Member
February 13, 2007
Home Country
Hi guys,

IPTV 3.0 plugin doesnt work for the latest version of MP and VideoLan. And the link of the older IPTV plugin is not working. Can somebody please provide e with IPTV Plugin older than 3.0?

Thanks

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I can't help you from here, but I think it is possible to get an older version of the plugin from the plugins SVN by checking out an old revision. Until my internship is over I can't fix the server, which crashed a couple of weeks ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom