IPTV@UT Plugin (1 Viewer)

nivazno

October 29, 2007
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I tried to compile IPTV@UT and VideoLan plugin with 0.2.3.0 sources and plugin seems to work with VLC 0.8.6c - at least on my computer :cool: . If someone has the time to check it out - see attachment. Sorry if it doesn't work for you.

d.

richi56

Portal Member
November 26, 2007
How to get ADSL TV in your plugin

Hi everybody,
I'm new in this forum so I hope that I do everything right.

I Have installed the Mediaportal with all of the plugins. Its the best mediaproduct i've seen until now.
I have been trying to get the tv channels from adsltv (Switzerland) into IPTV and it worked.
Now the only problem is that I have to login to the website of adsltv. Then i copy the streamaddresses into a playlist which i open with the vcl iptv plugin. The Stream addresses change every time I login. This means that everytime before I want to sit in a chair and watch tv (IPTV) i first have to start the website, then login, then make the playlist and keep the website running....

Does anybody have an idea how i can make an script or batch which does all of this for me, or is this just impossible...

Thanks for the help and keep up the good work
Richi:confused:

creatorrr

Portal Member
February 13, 2007
Home Country
I tried to compile IPTV@UT and VideoLan plugin with 0.2.3.0 sources and plugin seems to work with VLC 0.8.6c - at least on my computer :cool: . If someone has the time to check it out - see attachment. Sorry if it doesn't work for you.

d.

I did it different way. First tested if it works the stream with VLC. If it does, created a batch file wich starts the stream using VLC, then went to my programs in Media Portal and added a new entry there.... It works perfectly fine...

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
To all of you who are following this thread, have you read this? I am very enthusiastic about the solution described there, therefore I'm wondering whether it would be worth to still maintain this plugin. What do you think?

spacecase

April 12, 2008
I tried 24RUS plugin without luck. Spent some 30-40 hours trying to resolve issues like no sound, lagging in sound, instability etc. I am currently using your plugin. Ofcourse as it is now I am losing EPG, timeshift etc, but its stable and working well. So i say you should keep up the work.

I have a question though. Is it possible to enable deinterlacing in your plugin. If yes, how do I go about this?

AlexTorch

February 2, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Is this plug-in work with Media portal 1.0 RC1 ?

blackvalex

July 5, 2008
Hello!

I have installed the IPTV plugin. When I press the ENTER button in playlist (on keyboard or MCE Remote) it just goes to the top of the list of available streams and doesn't play anything.

If I use the mouse to do this it plays the stream.

How i can fix this problem?

How do I remap the keys for the IPTV plugin or even add support for the MCE remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom