IR Server Suite - Version 1.4.2 Test Build 3158/3281 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    New version uploaded.

If all is well enough, this will become the final 1.4.2 stable release.

Simone

russ_kz

Portal Member
    September 24, 2009
    Gents,

My MCE has learnt succesfully (Translator from IRSS 1.0.4.1) IR commands from AV receiver remote. However during the test blaster is blinking but AV receiver does not respond as expected (1 successful attempt from 20), trying to hold the blaster as close as possible to my AV receiver, but with no luck with getting better response.

Could you please advise what might be the cause? At least advise the direction for investigation.

Many thanks

Clinton

Portal Member
    October 2, 2008
    New version uploaded.

If all is well enough, this will become the final 1.4.2 stable release.

Simone

Looking forward to the release - but the code for the MCE Transceiver plugin submitted here seems not to have been included. The changes are not unimportant.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Guys,

I'm having no fun trying to get blasting work on Windows Server 2008 R2 box - I can get my MCE remote drivers working for the receiver but not the blaster :(

So I've gone an bought a serial blaster - but am not sure how to make this work - is it possible to have IRSS blast my STB via a com port??

Please help :)

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Update:

I'm trying the latest test build but I get some strange results - when I run the server configuration util and set transmit to serial blaster the LED in my blaster comes on solid (it should only come on when TX) - I can't seem to get any output either but all the log files say it blasts successfully...

Any ideas..?? Thanks in advance :)

ccna55

Portal Member
    June 16, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Comcast DTA Pace DC50x STB Blasting

Can someone tell me if ir server suite supports XMP Protocol for blasting.
    It looks as tho Comcast DTA pace dc 50x supports this protocol.
    Maybe i have been trying to get this to work and ir server will not blast the XMP IR protocol.

Pace DC50X uses the XMP IR protocol

IR Code for Comcast DC50X DTA? - AVS Forum

Thanks,
    ccna55
    Solved ...
    I purchased a USB-UIRT and now i am successfully using that and Ir server suite to Blast my Comcast DTA Pace DC50x STB.
    One note i would like to Make is the Recorded Volume is 50% lower then Recorded volume from direct cable(Still investigating)

Thanks,
    ccna55

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    New version posted.

I did some code cleanup and would like to have feedback from users of

Fusion
    IR501
    IR507
    MacMini
    RC102
    XBCDRC

plugins.

:D

Simone

skoka123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 8, 2009
    Hyderabad, India
    Home Country
    India India
    I have installed the latest version of IRSS with the latest version of the MP 1.1.0 SVN. The problem I have been having is that when I enable TV3 Blaster Plugin for IR Server in TV Server Configuration and then click on the plug-in I get to see the blue/green circle (the erstwhile hourglass) and then nothing happens. The circle disappears and then that is it. I would expect to see the configuration of the plug in in TV server configuration but does that not show up.

What could be the problem?

iMse

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have installed the latest version of IRSS with the latest version of the MP 1.1.0 SVN. The problem I have been having is that when I enable TV3 Blaster Plugin for IR Server in TV Server Configuration and then click on the plug-in I get to see the blue/green circle (the erstwhile hourglass) and then nothing happens. The circle disappears and then that is it. I would expect to see the configuration of the plug in in TV server configuration but does that not show up.

What could be the problem?

I second that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom