IRSS Suite not learning remote codes

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Dwayne Parsons, September 5, 2018.

1. Dwayne Parsons

Dwayne Parsons New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Cayman Islands Cayman Islands
    I've attempted setting up the IRSS Suite blaster software and on most attempts it will not learn any codes. On the initial setup attempt I got 0-4 buttons learned from my STB remote and then it just stopped giving me the ability to learn and the notification would just change directly to IR code not learned immediately. Subsequent attempts have got one or two buttons learned and then the same. The last two attempts I've made after uninstalling the app completely and trying it again from a clean install never learns any of my remotes codes. On the last two attempts the notification says it's ready to learn the IR code but it never does and now never goes directly to IR code not learned but it just sits until the learning mode times out. After about half a dozen attempts I've had to give up and ask the community for help.

Does anyone have a similar issue and how was it resolved?
    IRSS v1.5.0.62
    win 10 x64
    ehome transceiver
    Pace IPW800 HD IPTV stb

I've installed it using both methods one will never work and the other has only given the results mentioned above.

Last edited: September 5, 2018

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!