Is Ipimp working with latest SVN? (5 Viewers)

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry - no. I haven't checked out 1.2 yet. There will be a lot of changes required, some due to changes with the TV server database structure and of course the new plugin versioning that's introduced with 1.2

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
Here's an updated iPiMP web app DLL compiled against 1.2.0 SVN and with the required updates to handle MP 1.2.0 code changes.

I haven't tested this as I haven't got a working MP rig with 1.2.0 on it yet, so anyone want to test it?

1. Download this file.
  2. Backup <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\Bin\uWiMPweb.*
  3. Extract uWiMPweb 5.2.0.797 for MP 1.2.0 SVN.zip into <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\Bin
  4. Restart the iPiMPweb service

[EDIT]

Also copy the following MP TV Server 1.2.0 dlls ...

C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\DirectShowLib.dll
C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TvBusinessLayer.dll
C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TvControl.dll
C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TvDatabase.dll
C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll

into <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\Bin

[/EDIT]

Report back your findings.

(This update also includes a number of bug fixes which have been implemented between 5.1.0 and now).

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Awsome :)

Not working for me though, Have a fresh install of MEPO where ipimp has not been installed before.

installed ipimp and replaced the 3 files.

Put in the url in the browser and got to the login page.

logged in and got this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

also the IPIMP transcode dll is not compatible and is unchecked in plugins.

regards
Jacob

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
Did you restart the iPiMPweb service?

Can you attach your Aspx\web.config also.

As for the iPiMPTranscodeToMP4 plugin not being compatible, I haven't added the code required for the new compatibility checks in 1.2.0 yet - but it's not a problem. This plugin only transcodes recordings into MP4 format and isn't required since the smooth streaming changes in 5.0.0. (In fact it will be removed completely from the next installer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Is Ipimp working with latest SVN?

Here's an updated iPiMP web app DLL compiled against 1.2.0 SVN and with the required updates to handle MP 1.2.0 code changes.

I haven't tested this as I haven't got a working MP rig with 1.2.0 on it yet, so anyone want to test it?

1. Download this file.
    2. Backup <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\Bin\uWiMPweb.*
    3. Extract uWiMPweb 5.2.0.797 for MP 1.2.0 SVN.zip into <iPiMP install folder>\Aspx\Bin
    4. Restart the iPiMPweb service
    Report back your findings.

(This update also includes a number of bug fixes which have been implemented between 5.1.0 and now).

WIll try this too - just some questions. After installing iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe should i also install all other new files from here?
    Downloads - ipimp - iPhone interface for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting (like mod_smooth_streaming.1.4.16.zip and ffmpeg.1.4.16.zip)

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    To get the latest iPiMP 'everything' with MP 1.2.0 you should...

Update your MPCC plugin (if used) from here.
    Update to 1.4.16 smoothstreaming, see here.
    Update the iPiMPweb app as described above <-- re-read this as I have edited that post.

This will all be rolled-up with the next version.

[EDIT]
    Ignore all this, there are more changes required. I'll do these in the morning and upload a full iPiMP installer for svn testing.
    [/EDIT]

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Is Ipimp working with latest SVN?

OK thanks a lot

Would the new verison also support the new recording option. (Weekly everytime?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom