Is it possible with Media Portal? (1 Viewer)

HelderS

July 6, 2017
Portugal Portugal
Hi people,

I have a Windows 10 computer (desktop), and i want to stream PC contents and watch tv, on a TV with what i think it`s a Pace DCR 8151 or DCR 7151 (i`m not quite sure) tuner. I have also a router provided by my Internet Service Provider which connects to the TV tuner (for watching "normal" TV) and that`s connected also to my computer (for Internet Service). What i want to ask is if it`s possible to watch TV, and the PC media content, on my TV using for that some kind of connection with the TV tuner? Something similar to using Kodi and a Raspberry Pi connected to the TV, but in this case only by using the TV tuner and Media Portal? I hope i was clear and thanks, in advance, for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
SpudR IS this even possible? My TVSeries 9
Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
S Upmixing/upconverting to Dolby Atmos possible ? General Support 1
T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
T Pause a recording possible? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
C Is it possible to search or filter non-movie videos in Videos plug-in? General Support 4
G Mediaportal > dreambox dm900 4k > amazon primevideo.com plugin it is possible?? General Support 0
J Navigating media drive General 4
J Will Media Portal meet my requirements? General Support 4
C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
HTPCSourcer Media Accessor is flooding logs with files from attached monitor MediaPortal 2 9
N [fixed] [MP2-822] Folder View is not displaying individual media share elements Submit: Bug Reports 4
A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10