1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible with Media Portal?

Discussion in 'Newcomers Forum' started by HelderS, July 7, 2017.

1. HelderS

HelderS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi people,

I have a Windows 10 computer (desktop), and i want to stream PC contents and watch tv, on a TV with what i think it`s a Pace DCR 8151 or DCR 7151 (i`m not quite sure) tuner. I have also a router provided by my Internet Service Provider which connects to the TV tuner (for watching "normal" TV) and that`s connected also to my computer (for Internet Service). What i want to ask is if it`s possible to watch TV, and the PC media content, on my TV using for that some kind of connection with the TV tuner? Something similar to using Kodi and a Raspberry Pi connected to the TV, but in this case only by using the TV tuner and Media Portal? I hope i was clear and thanks, in advance, for the help!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!