Is MP-TVSeries compatible with MediaPortal 1.7 Pre? (1 Viewer)

TheOnlyFish

Portal Member
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
not for me:
error message at the call of the config:
there is a problem and the MP-TVSeries config launcher doesn't know how to recover:
Der Typeninitialisierer für "WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.DBSeries" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. (in english: made an exception)

so neither the plugin itself nor the config nor the plugin in MPConfig will start.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    not for me:
    error message at the call of the config:
    there is a problem and the MP-TVSeries config launcher doesn't know how to recover:
    Der Typeninitialisierer für "WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.DBSeries" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. (in english: made an exception)

so neither the plugin itself nor the config nor the plugin in MPConfig will start.

Maybe the upgrade didn't go correctly, you can try to delete the plugin first (from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows') and reinstall MPE1 :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It can be also MP 1.7.0 Pre-Release didn't upgrade correctly.
    For sure in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows' you must don't have windowplugins.dll

TheOnlyFish

Portal Member
    October 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Checked the plugins Directory: no windowplugins.dll.

Then tried to get some logs. This was not easy because watchdog start MP in a different way (I use Titan Extended - watchdog starts Titan without Extension?) and there was no TVSeries button in MP. So I set the log Level manually, started MP, tried to invoke TVSeries and used the 3rd Option in watchdog to create the log-zip-file. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom