Is there a possibility to stream MMS ? (1 Viewer)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I see the problem with the dropdownbox, I'll contact doskabouter on this issue so you can get the full url somehow.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I see the problem with the dropdownbox, I'll contact doskabouter on this issue so you can get the full url somehow.
    I'll see if I can improve that.

For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the properties of the video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    K 1.25.0 VOD from .m3u playlist. Is possible to watch? watch/edit Videos 7
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    SpudR IS this even possible? My TVSeries 9
    Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
    S Upmixing/upconverting to Dolby Atmos possible ? General Support 1
    T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
    N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
    Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
    porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    T Pause a recording possible? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
    Stephen O'Kane [SOLVED] TV Stream stuttering - both Video and Audio Watch / Listen Media 14
    M.Hulot MP plays in Internal Blu-ray-Player-mode always first audio stream not the one I chosen in settings General Support 1
    S rotierende disk in streamed mp Skin Modifikationen 30
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 4
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0
    P Streaming MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
    P Streaming to two clients from the same card Newcomers Forum 1
    L Non-PC device streaming... Newcomers Forum 1
    raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1