Is there a way to add images manually? (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there a way to add images manually? I have a problem that the banner for Braquo is not downloaded automaticly (strange because there are banners availible on thetvdb.com)

I can't find a way to add them myself.. I created allready a folder named "-langen-graphical" in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Braquo and saved the image in that folder, but nothing happend..

Any suggestion?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi powermarcel10,

what language have you set for online data language (not mediaportal language)?

To answer your question though, you can't manually add images for series that are available online.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Okay, that explains why no banners were downloaded. There currently only exists French ones, you could try uploading a Dutch / English one and that should resolve it for you.

We probably should detect this in tvseries though, if no localized or english banners exist then download highest rated of (whatever is left over).

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aaaah, your right.. I changed the setting in TVSeries to French, did a new search and the banner was there.. Now setting it back to Dutch, and the image is still there, so that's fine..

Strange thing is that the Banner image is there also on the website when I click at the Dutch version of Braquo: http://thetvdb.com/?string=braquo&searchseriesid=&tab=listseries&function=Search (Nederlands) This had the same Series ID, but only another language..

Would be nice in a futured version indeed to see a solution for this.. :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Done, please test on a machine that you have not applied workaround ;)

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.rar
      530.8 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom