Is there a way to turn the number search function of? (1 Viewer)

LL81

November 7, 2005
I have some problems when I configured the number key’s for navigation trough Media Portal. The key’s working fine until I enter the movie, or music menu. Than the number key’s function chanced to a search option. The numbers allowing me to type letters and symbols, but I can’t move trough the menu anymore. Is there a way to turn this number search function of? The reason why I want to use the number keys for the navigation its because I have a Logitech Numeric Pad and I want to use it as a remote control fore my commuter.
If anybody knows the answer please help me, I have searched to solve this problem for almost a whole day!
:( :?:

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ahhh. would be nice to have an "official" statement here - I can't use MP with my Car-PC due to controling issues but could imagine to use a Keypad instead..

July 7, 2006
    Australia
    I have the same trouble.

I am having the same problem. Using the numpad as a navigational device on my Twinhan remote (having changed the MediaPortal key-map to suit the HID output), but there are times when it does not work properly because of this search option.

Is there any way to disable it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom