Is this a Scaleo EV display? (1 Viewer)

swamprat96

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2010
    Avoca Beach
    Home Country
    Thought I'd worked this out but not so. See the attached pictures- I think this is a scaleo VFD. If so I need to locate drivers to get it working. But if its something else and you can identify it much appreciated.

I originally presumed it was an imon display as that was what was supposed to be standard in the case I have (Arisetec HT400). But it looks like its been fitted afterwards as it was an amateur mount

Attachments

• front.jpg
      front.jpg
      254.5 KB
    • back.jpg
      back.jpg
      274.9 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thought I'd worked this out but not so. See the attached pictures- I think this is a scaleo VFD. If so I need to locate drivers to get it working. But if its something else and you can identify it much appreciated.

I originally presumed it was an imon display as that was what was supposed to be standard in the case I have (Arisetec HT400). But it looks like its been fitted afterwards as it was an amateur mount

I have no idea which reseller puts them in their housings, but the manufacturer could be this one: cwtek.com.tw.

A driver should be here: http://www.mce-community.de/forum/index.php?showtopic=30829&st=0&p=198883&#entry198883 but I have no login which is needed to download. You can create one for free though.

swamprat96

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2010
    Avoca Beach
    Home Country
    Thanks Guys. Will try it again tomorrow. The problem I had with it last time was that the device was not recognised by MP or anything else. I think it was because for some reason a standard windows driver was being installed for it- which stopped it working

I'll try firstly MP without any driver- which I did try last time. I also now have a copy of the Scaleo dtiver and will try that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom