[Issue] Localized EPG and Trakt MyTV Plugin. (2 Viewers)

Alberto83

Portal Pro
August 7, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
I think I found the problem with crashing. Faulty hard drive. I started having crashes also outside visual studio and on Christmas my pc didn't boot up anymore. I ordered a new SSD, should be coming in a few days, and i'll try again to compile and debug MePo. I just need to find the right branch, since i'm on 1.15 regeszter version with placeshifting for my production environment (the only one with the TV Card), and I need the same TVClient version to connect to the server.
Meanwhile i'll download all the stuffs again and recover my code, still in the old drive.

Wish you wonderful Christmas under the sunshine. I'm in the boreal hemisphere, i'm really wondering how is Christmas on summer. I don't know if I would miss the snow. Have fun! :)

Alberto83

Portal Pro
August 7, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
I managed to recover part of the code from my fault HDD. I cloned your project on GitHub and created my own branch so it won't interfere with your project.
you can find it here if you want to give a look at the code while i'm working on it. I know it's not optimal, so if anyone of you want to contribute, give advices or anything, i'm eager to listen and learn.

https://github.com/semalb/Trakt-for-Mediaportal

Alberto83

Portal Pro
August 7, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Edalex, thanks.
Sadly the plugin isn't finished yet. I had some issues at work ad I had to halt the development.

Feel free to clone the repository and fix what needs to be fixed, if you want and have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom