issue with tvseries (2 Viewers)

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Itfearme, I had the same, my current DB works, but the new series I wanted to add was not found.
Will try your fix tonight...

And for me now I can not get to the episode overview, series view works, but not the episode...
But could be a install error, will reinstall tonight.

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Did a reinstall, TV series (with latest SVN) works upto where you select a series, then MP does not go on to the episode selection screen. MP just remains on the series selection screen.
Tested with Xface 1.3 and blue two wide...
All episodes are scanned correctly.

Anybody else got this?

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
January 29, 2005
Halle (Saale)
Home Country
Germany Germany
Did a reinstall, TV series (with latest SVN) works upto where you select a series, then I do not go on to a episode selection screen. I just remains on the series selection screen.
Tested with Xface 1.3 and blue two wide...
All episodes are scanned correctly.

Anybody else got this?

Can confirm this. See this thread.

zeflash

Portal Pro
July 7, 2005
Home Country
France France
I noticed with the latest svn that I just built that you have to toggle the 'removable' property on import paths if you want it to recognise media. Note: this is only if you delete your database and open for the 1st time.

steps:
1. Compile latest SVN
2. Delete OLD DB
3. Run Config
4. Enter Import Path
5. Scan for Media
Result: Nothing is found

Weird, it works here. With the latest SVN obviously. I didn't touch any settings of the import page, just added a path to scan, and it pulled out the series / episodes as expected.
Where is your media located?

6. Enable the Removable Property for path
7. Run Import
Result: Media is found
8. Disable the Removable property
Result: Everything will be ok

Some other issues I found where:

The popup to Skip/Skip Always and Manual Enter TV Series does not work! Try CSI: NY for instance, you will not be able to do it. I had to go back to the last stable release, scan, then do an upgrade to svn.

Yep, I broke it (seems that whenever I fix something I also broke it. ah well.)
And now I fixed it ... so let's see if it broke somewhere else :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Weird, it works here. With the latest SVN obviously. I didn't touch any settings of the import page, just added a path to scan, and it pulled out the series / episodes as expected.
    Where is your media located?

Hi Zeflash, media is located on a local HDD drive. As I said it works I just need to toggle the removable property for it to find something.

I did a full update from SVN and local compile rather than a download of the binary.

The Log doesnt even have mention of the new import path in the parsing test until I click that removable checkbox. If I have time this weekend I will debug and step through it.

The Choose Series dialog is now fixed :)

Cheers,
    Damien

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom