South Africa South Africa
Thanks

This is great news, cant wait for the new svn to test :D

pilotedge

Portal Pro
February 19, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi I have been trawling the forums for info on this problem, just installed SVN 22029 thinking it would fix it and it hasn't. Did anyone one solve the problem with the update?

neilk

Portal Pro
June 22, 2007
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
I installed 22029 svn this morning, my issues are resolved.

Regards

Neil

pilotedge

Portal Pro
February 19, 2008
Home Country
That's interesting, the same SVN didnt change a thing for me, in fact I had to clean up and go back to 1.0!

bazzz

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Home Country
Canada Canada
I was having similar problems here. I copied the pdmpgmux.ax file and renamed the copy MpgMux.ax which I then registered with regsvr32. Much to my surprise everything worked after that.

(Edit: this was all after upgrading to the latest SVN from 1.0.0.0; things were fine with me with 1.0.0.0)

pilotedge

Portal Pro
February 19, 2008
Home Country
Thanks for your replies. Strangely I have now uninstalled and gone back to 1.0.0.0, which didn't work before, but now works ok. I'm using a SpeedTouch router which has its issues but I guess the problem must be somewhere in TV Server as it works after a re-install. There seem to be so many random little solutions to the same problem! But all is well at the moment for me so I won't tempt fate, I'll just wait patiently for 1.01!!

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I was having similar problems here. I copied the pdmpgmux.ax file and renamed the copy MpgMux.ax which I then registered with regsvr32. Much to my surprise everything worked after that.

(Edit: this was all after upgrading to the latest SVN from 1.0.0.0; things were fine with me with 1.0.0.0)

You don't need to rename/copy it. As long as the filter is regsitered anywhere on your system, the TV server will find it. If you had of just regsvr32 the mux file in the client directory on the server, the server would have used it fine.

I assume that anyone who has a complete install of some Cyberlink software (power DVD), has this filter registered somewhere else on their system, & the server is just using that. There must be some reason why the number of complaints is limited, but the installer problem has been in every SVN since 1.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom