Issues with Cached Graphics (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For information, a change to MediaPortal to only cache png files in certain sub-folders of thumbs has been tested and will be in SVN very shortly I hope. This will prevent such issues being a problem in the future.

Mark

TheBiGW

Portal Member
    October 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Any news on when the next beta/RC will be available? Lots of bug fixes/improvements since Beta 2.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Next Moving Pictures release will probably be out later today. We have been doing internal testing over the last week, resolved a few lingering issues and things are looking good.

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Next Moving Pictures release will probably be out later today. We have been doing internal testing over the last week, resolved a few lingering issues and things are looking good.

Nice :)

How about implementation of automatically downloaded subtitles (seco)? How is that going?

regards
    Mylle

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am working with Seco to build a standalone and universal subtitles downloader plugin that tightly integrates with Moving Pictures and hopefully other plugins as well. The functionality wont be integrated into Moving Pictures directly though. We talked a lot about this and ultimately decided it is a bit outside the scope of Moving Pictures proper. No idea on the time frame for this.

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I am working with Seco to build a standalone and universal subtitles downloader plugin that tightly integrates with Moving Pictures and hopefully other plugins as well. The functionality wont be integrated into Moving Pictures directly though. We talked a lot about this and ultimately decided it is a bit outside the scope of Moving Pictures proper. No idea on the time frame for this.

OK. to bad it will not be integrated directly. I think it is working very well in the newest release of my tv-series but i would have alot more use for it in moving pictures :)

TheBiGW

Portal Member
    October 1, 2009
    Home Country

That's great to hear - looking forward to checking it out!

teros

Portal Member
    April 7, 2005
    Is anyone else still getting this issue? The fix provided

<section name="debug">
    <entry name="packLogoGfx">no</entry>
    <entry name="useS3Hack">no</entry>
    </section>

Fixes the issue. Current thumbs folder is about 4 GB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom