megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    I have switched from moving pictures to MyVideo and have seen some things that are not ok from my point of view:

Empty Films:
    It seems that there are "empty databaseentries" within the video db. At the beginning of the filmlisting there are 64 empty films listed. Films with no cover, and no other details. They are also marked as inacessible. All my other films are listed.

Order of films:
    It seems that the order out of the MyFilms db is not recognized. The films are orders alphabitical with there titles. The sort colloumn is not used.

Actors: I'm using blueshift. Only the "Gast-Rollen" are showed. Not the main actors.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Empty Films:
    It seems that there are "empty databaseentries" within the video db. At the beginning of the filmlisting there are 64 empty films listed. Films with no cover, and no other details. They are also marked as inacessible. All my other films are listed.
    Do you mind uploading your VideoDatabase5.db3?

Order of films:
    It seems that the order out of the MyFilms db is not recognized. The films are orders alphabitical with there titles. The sort colloumn is not used.
    That's intended behaviour, we sort the lists ourselves.

Actors: I'm using blueshift. Only the "Gast-Rollen" are showed. Not the main actors.
    Does the same happen in the default skin?

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would prefer to send it with a mail. Can you PM me a mail adress?

Is it possible to have the other sortoption in a new release?

The default skin does not have a actors list in a films detail view within my setup. Or I have not found it until now.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I would prefer to send it with a mail. Can you PM me a mail adress?
    Sure!

Is it possible to have the other sortoption in a new release?
    Yes, but it's not high on the todo-list.

The default skin does not have a actors list in a films detail view within my setup. Or I have not found it until now.
    You're right, it doesn't.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Empty Films:
    Fixed for MPExtended 0.5.2.

It are actually the main stars that are shown, but they're wrongly labeled as Guest starring. That's a BlueShift bug though, nothing I can help you with.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It are actually the main stars that are shown, but they're wrongly labeled as Guest starring. That's a BlueShift bug though, nothing I can help you with.
    You are right, my fault. I will adress this in the BlueShift thread.

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom