[Approved] [Italian] www.mymovies.it (2009-07-27) (1 Viewer)

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    New fixed version uploaded in first post
    Hi guys, unfortunately I can not update with the new script.
    The procedure by MediaPortal configuration not go ahead.

Salve, purtroppo non funziona.... credete dipenda da mymoviers, stranamente se faccio una ricerca manuale dal browser mi visualizza i dati regolarmente:confused:

I've just tried with a couple of movies with no problems... try to delete the script manually and press update again...

Edit: tried with other movies and with some movies the script blocks itself during the search. It worked with some of them before. I have to check the script...

Castellaneta

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Roma
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    New fixed version uploaded in first post
    Hi guys, unfortunately I can not update with the new script.
    The procedure by MediaPortal configuration not go ahead.

Salve, purtroppo non funziona.... credete dipenda da mymoviers, stranamente se faccio una ricerca manuale dal browser mi visualizza i dati regolarmente:confused:

I've just tried with a couple of movies with no problems... try to delete the script manually and press update again...

Edit: tried with other movies and with some movies the script blocks itself during the search. It worked with some of them before. I have to check the script...

I tried but not working .... waits for response but MyMovies dom't send anything
    Thanks!:(
    Luca

Gennyrino

Portal Member
    January 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hallo, I have try with "Uomini che odiano le donne" but the script don't response, the script don't work.
    (Ciao ho provato a cercare "Uomini che odiano le donne" ma lo script non funziona, resta in attesa fino a quando clicco su termina scansione.)

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There was probably a change by mymovies, I will check it during the weekend...

bombus

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Novara
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    (ITA Ho vosto che funziona con i film ma aggiunge come attori la data di uscita la casa di produzione e un sacco di spazi)
    It works for some films but adds releasing date and spaces as actors...

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've tried to fix the problem but no luck... The code seems to be correct but for some reason the search blocks itself... I think it might be a check by mymovies on the agent value in the http call...

I will try to understand if it's possible to modify the agent in the http request...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom