[Approved] [Italian] www.mymovies.it (2009-07-27) (1 Viewer)

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    ciao Robyf, uso i tuoi script quasi giornalmente (... grazie ancora:) ) e vanno alla grande.
    Ho notato solo un piccolo difetto quando si scarica da mymovies.
    Praticamente l'anno di uscita del films viene riportato sbagliato in quanto viene messo l'anno corrente.
    Mi spiego meglio, se importo la scheda di un film del 2006, nel database di MP viene importato 2008 (oggi).

ciao
    massimo

Ciao ho sistemato lo script... lo allego.

This is a patched version of the script that fixes two problems:

- Film year was not retrieved correctly anymore
    - Rating was not retrieved correctly anymore

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is that script still working? If so, i will add it upload it to our server where the imdb and movie-xml script is located, so that the users get it installed by pressing the new update button in movie database configuration.

regards
    chefkoch

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Is that script still working? If so, i will add it upload it to our server where the imdb and movie-xml script is located, so that the users get it installed by pressing the new update button in movie database configuration.

regards
    chefkoch

Yes the script works perfectly... I still use it every day.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, script from post 2008-03-08, 23:30 has been added. Could you please always attach the latest script to the first post? If you keep the old versions please rename the zip with the date.
    thx

regards
    chefkoch

Cybertex

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Multiple pages results

Ciao Robyf,

I found out this behaviour: If the query against mymovies returns more than 15 results, the output is spread over 2 or more pages. This situation hangs the script, and you're forced to cancel the scan for the movie.

You could reproduce this problem simply doing a search for "21", "denti", or "il castello": each of them returns more than one page. My search for these movies hangs forever, until I press "cancel".

I don't know if this could be fixed or handled in some way. Another thing that could help is using the year in the query, but I wasn't able to force the script to use it.

I used these filenames:

"21.(2008).avi"
    "21 (2008).avi"

without results.

BTW, in the past (RC2 + SVNs) I was able to scan MyMovies for "21", don't know what is changed in the meantime.

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Cybertex,

I suspect mymovies has introduced the splitting of results between different pages...

Will try to fix the script at least to take the first 15 results and leave the others away.

As for the year I will try to let it work (I will have to define a syntax for it).

Cybertex

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Robyf,
    I think it's enough only the first page of the search, as you suggest.

For the year, I think it's no more needed. I read a post elsewhere in the forum, about the re-design of mymovies, involving also a year-grabber section. Sorry, but I don't find it anymore :(

I'll try to search the post again...
    Thanks

Edit:
    Here is the post about MyVideos grabber re-design:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-details-cover-retrieval-auto-matching-43405/

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I fixed the script to retrieve duration, ratings, plot, actors and other infos again. I also limited the number of results to 15 (this is the maximum number of results mymovies returns in a single page).

Attached the new version to the first post.

Cybertex

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great!
    I'll try it as soos as possible ;)

I fixed the script to retrieve duration, ratings, plot, actors and other infos again.

Ciao Roby, there are problems in the script.

"Il Grande Silenzio": download of actors doesn't work. The script is downloading each row of the plot as the actor name... For other movies I've seen a "Continua>>" or something similar, still as actor name (BTW, the script has successfully processed movies with more than 15 results...).

Uhm. Looking at "Il Grande Silenzio" info on mymovies.it.

There isn't any cast info; it could be the reason of the fail... (?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom