[Approved] [Italian] www.mymovies.it (2009-07-27) (1 Viewer)

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great!
    I'll try it as soos as possible ;)

I fixed the script to retrieve duration, ratings, plot, actors and other infos again.

Ciao Roby, there are problems in the script.

"Il Grande Silenzio": download of actors doesn't work. The script is downloading each row of the plot as the actor name... For other movies I've seen a "Continua>>" or something similar, still as actor name (BTW, the script has successfully processed movies with more than 15 results...).

Uhm. Looking at "Il Grande Silenzio" info on mymovies.it.

There isn't any cast info; it could be the reason of the fail... (?)

Yes the reason could be there is no cast info... Will try to see what I can do.

As for the "continua>>" is strange could you tell me a movie that has this problem? -> FOund it, for instance 21. I'm going to fix it...

Thanks

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    updated,

robyf, could you please verify all is okay with the script after downloading by config? because we had some issues with encoding in the past

kind regards
    chefkoch

Everything seems to work fine.

Thanks

Roby

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    roby_f,

I have two issues ( maybe related each other ):

First:

Code:
    2008-12-29 01.00.17.455898 [Info.][IMDBDetails]: exception for mymovies lookup of http://www.mymovies.it/dizionario/recensione.asp?id=44565 err:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex stack:   at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, CompareOptions options)
       at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex)
       at Grabber.MediaPortal.Video.Database.IIMDBScriptGrabber.GetDetails(IMDBUrl url, IMDBMovie& movieDetails)

Second:

For some movies the coverart is not retrieved, but it's definitively there in the mymovies.it site (es. "il 7 e l'8" )

:D for looking into those issues :p

Simone

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

fanoI

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2006
    I've a problem con the strange accents that use our language that is: è é à ò ù ì... I see them as strange charaters...

May be is my Windows fault (is US version)?

But Windows/Mediaportal doesn't use UNICODE?

Lo scrivo anche in Italiano così è più chiaro :D

Ho un problema con gli strani accenti che usa il nostro linguaggio cioè: è é à ò ù ì... Li vedo come strani caratteri...

Può essere colpa del mio Windows (è una versione USA)?

Ma Windows/Mediaportal non usa UNICODE?

Ciao,
    fanoI

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom