ITV HD in tv server (1 Viewer)

bigflause

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I missed the match after last night. I was so annoyed. I have never watched a game in HD. was so looking forward to it. I tried RC3, RC2, modded tswriters and even 2 system restores. none made a difference. what could have changed that it doesn't work anymore?

safcsat

Portal Pro
March 1, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I missed the match after last night. I was so annoyed. I have never watched a game in HD. was so looking forward to it. I tried RC3, RC2, modded tswriters and even 2 system restores. none made a difference. what could have changed that it doesn't work anymore?

In all honesty mate u dont want ya first HD game to be on ITV HD - ITV cant do anything right! Their HD broadcast's aint a patch on anyone elses - Premiere HD, BBC HD etc etc...

Still interested in knowing why it has stopped working in TV Server - works fine in all other DVB apps (DVb Dream, DVBViewer etc...)

Puzzled! :confused:

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Well for me it works fine with RC3 plus an old tsreader however as I've said before with my tuners live tv will only work if you switch from another DVB-S channel, it will not work it you switch from no channel or from a DVB-T channel. Recording and playback work fine if you use the older tsreader. Have you guys tried this combination and in particular have you tried watching live-tv and switching to ITV-HD from another DVB-S channel (like BBC-HD)?

Andy

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Like I said earlier guys I will get round to taking a look at the TS Reader code and hopefully it will work again in the future. I think I have a copy of the old TSReader source somewhere so it shouldn't be too difficult. Just need a little time.

Well for me it works fine with RC3 plus an old tsreader however as I've said before with my tuners live tv will only work if you switch from another DVB-S channel, it will not work it you switch from no channel or from a DVB-T channel. Recording and playback work fine if you use the older tsreader. Have you guys tried this combination and in particular have you tried watching live-tv and switching to ITV-HD from another DVB-S channel (like BBC-HD)?

Andy

Can you upload your "Old TS Reader" so I can get the version number.

Thanks.

adroc

Portal Member
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    I installed RC3 last night and with the old TS reader (attached) I can record itv hd and play it back, but not view it live, though I haven't tried it switching from another DVB-S, only going straight to it.

GloomyAndy: Did it work for you when switching from ANY other DVB-S channel or just another HD channel, e.g. BBC HD?

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi,
    I think it will work with any DVB-S channel. However in my setup (My DVB-S card has a low priority), that means I have to choose a channel that is only on DVB-S and not also on DVB-T. So for me watching either ITV2+1 (I think this is the channel I use), which is only on DVB-S or BBC-HD seems to work...

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom