Keep getting "Error occurred while scanning media" after recording (1 Viewer)

PCSentianl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2012
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi All, since I have upgraded to the latest MP1 I keep experiencing this entry in the TV server log and TV service stops.

If try to restart the TV service then the same error occurs and the TV service stops again, but if I delete the recording named in the error log then it all is fine.

the problem will reoccur after another recording

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hello

It looks like MediaInfo.dll is corrupt or missing dependencies.
    Which version of MediaPortal were you using previously?
    Why are you using MP 1.12 pre-release instead of final?

Regards,
    mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    L Service keeps crashing General 5
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    H 1.24.0 MP 1.24 high CPU utilization when 'Keep MediaPortal always on top' option enabled Bugreports 4
    B Server service on the service monitor keeps stopping randomly. Client can't see server status. 2.2 Archive 5
    da3dsoul MP2 Plugin - Getting Started (Directory Tree and Player) Plugin Development 27
    D Trying to get mp 1.24 to recognise Schedules Direct. General Support 4
    D Getting Started General Support 30
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    D Please help with getting Schedules Direct to work Newcomers Forum 10
    emphatic How to get the right data for War Of The Worlds? My TVSeries 1
    T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
    M Guide mapping schedules direct, tvguide, epg buddy How to get correct entry to the correct channel? Electronic Program Guide 0
    lisag Can I get MP1 to open in the Recorded TV screen? MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    Glith Audio out of sync after pause. Rewind 15sec gets it into sync again. MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    D Cannot get a fully populated UK Freesat EPG (DVB-S) General 14
    R How to I get started with MP2? General 1
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    K [solved] Cannot get EPG populating in the UK General 7
    T Get this error message on attempted re-install...LOGS inc. General Support 4
    C How do I get MediaPortal to separate recording files by channel and month? General 2
    N [Finished] [MP2-791] Radio recordings do not get imported into Recordings listing MediaPortal 2 25
    N [solved] How do you get things into the Series or Movies listing General 5
    N How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin WMC Skin 1