"Ken Burns"-effect (1 Viewer)

protonenpumpe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everyone,

first of all, I literally love this skin and I really hope, we get further updates (speaking of the upcoming 1.2-alpha-release and the new cover-flow-feature).

However, there's one little thing, I'd like to change, but I don't know, how.
    The "Ken Burns"-effect is great, but I'd like to make it more "subtle" - less zooming and a bit slower (like in the "StreamedMP"-skin).

If anyone knows, which lines in which xml-file have to be edited, then please help me out here. :D

Greetings

pp

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi protonenpunpe!

You can change the speed of KenBurns effect within the settings of MP. (settings/pictures) and also in the configuration of MP.

Less zooming is not possible I think.

CU

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Sure there will be new version that supports MP1.2 ;) I just have a little break from this skin as I'm now working on the CLR skin and Fanart Handler plugin. But I will refocus in a while.

The lines that controls the "Ken Burns" effect is these;
    Code:
    <animation effect="zoom" start="110,110" end="160,160" time="23000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="-60,-35" end="70,45" time="14000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="rotate" center="360,640" start="-1" end="1" time="17000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>

You find the in many different xml files in the X-Factor skin folder (like basichome.xml).

To make slower speed you change the time parameter. To change how much an image is moved you modify the slide animation and so on.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi naich,

I think protonenpumpe is referring to the Ken Burns like effect that I have implemented in the skin not the one in myPicture plugin?!

best regards
    cul8er

protonenpumpe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: "Ken Burns"-effect

Thanks a lot, you made my day. :D
    I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied any more. (I assume, higher time-values will slow down the speed?!)

You've really done a great job creating this skin, keep up the good work!

Greetings
    pp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom