Kodi not showing Keyboard (1 Viewer)

Dsilver

December 28, 2017
Dallas, Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

Something doesn't seem right since reinstalling Simply Krypton. I went to TV Shows and the keyboard doesn't appear. How can I type in the program I'm looking for. Is it due to the Kodi Addons or Builds I've installed or what? Am I having a brain fart ugh!!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Crash in TVSeries DE
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Hi, I think I have found a crash in MP, possibly due to TVSeries plugin. Details - If I am playing a TV show (no difference for...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other page in the Wiki which describes it in every detail. The page with the missing information is the first hit in Google and the Wiki when searching for "mediaportal add media sources", this should help...
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other...
Hi there, I had some free time at hand and I wanted to give MP2 another chance after about 5 years. In the past I tried out the...
Replies
Views
ge2301 Mapping the 'info' key on the remote control (not using a mouse) With the mouse you right click and effectively select the active object and get the context menu In a lot of places there is only one active object and it works as you expect ... but say in the list of TV programs you can move across the items with right and...
ge2301 Mapping the 'info' key on the remote control (not using a mouse) With the mouse you right click and effectively select the...
As a long time media portal user (from 1.5) I decided to give MP2 another go.. Took me so long to get it to install bit that was...
Replies
Views
I do registered with YuppTV for Hindi TV Channels. But i didn't face any issues with that..After some days i faced the issues like the channels are taking long time to stream. They say that, the problem is not with the YuppTV and to check with the internet connection speed. After i increased my Net speed its been good as of now. If...
I do registered with YuppTV for Hindi TV Channels. But i didn't face any issues with that..After some days i faced the issues like...
Greetings, I have used Windows Media Center for years as my PVR solution and recently began exploring alternatives. Currently I...
Replies
Views
harbin robert
H
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom