Kodi not showing Keyboard (1 Viewer)

Dsilver

December 28, 2017
Dallas, Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

Something doesn't seem right since reinstalling Simply Krypton. I went to TV Shows and the keyboard doesn't appear. How can I type in the program I'm looking for. Is it due to the Kodi Addons or Builds I've installed or what? Am I having a brain fart ugh!!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Thanks MM for your help. Last I said I was getting channels but the tuner wasn't tuning any channels. Went through your setup wiki once more and now I have TV again! Thanks again...on to fine tune it now.
Thanks MM for your help. Last I said I was getting channels but the tuner wasn't tuning any channels. Went through your setup wiki...
Been using WMC since 2013 using Hauppage DCR-2650 with cable card and Verizon FIOS. Now that MS pulled the plug on EPG data, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash in TVSeries DE
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Hi, I think I have found a crash in MP, possibly due to TVSeries plugin. Details - If I am playing a TV show (no difference for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom