Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire not parsing correctly. (1 Viewer)

famewolf

Portal Pro
June 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have S01E01-S01E06 of "Krod Mandoon" and the online lookup is returning a series ID of "-21" instead of the correct one of "88631"... in the "Parsed Series Name" it shows "krod mandoon and the flaming sword of fire [" the left bracket displayed is part of the [1x02] in the filename.

An example is "Krod Mandoon And the Flaming Sword of Fire [1x02] Golden Powers.avi"

the "Episode title" is also being parsed as "] Golden Powers".....I wasn't sure if this was something that should just be worked around in the parsing rules or a bug to be fixed so figured I'd submit the info for review. This all started because I just wanted to manually add a "banner pic" to the series.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    famewolf, if you have a negative seriesID then it didnt find an online match. You will have to manually choose one. From the GUI, you can ForceOnlineMatch and manually type in the series name.

Or you can delete that series from your database in configuration, and run Import again. Then manually type in series name on Dialog Prompt when it cant find a match.

Alternatively you can update your regularexpressions / string replacements in configuration to recognize your naming scheme.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The FAQ actually explains the step required for your filename scheme to be recognized properly.

The verification of the entire import process will become much easier in the future version that is due, but you can still manage with the existing methods. Your key problem is getting rid of the [ and ] brackets via string replacement, unless you adjust the complex parsing expressions.

Replaceing " [" with " " and "] " with " - " should do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom