Laguages Logos (1 Viewer)

Fenrir

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Hi,

I wish to update so I tested the “new“ Plug'ins.
I saw that the "language" field no longer exist for the series, nor for the season.

Having series with 2 languages​​, some only in French or English or Japanese, I want to know if it still possible to state a logo representing the language of the serie or season.

If this possibility no longer exists, do you make it possible again ?

Can I do this by editing the database?

Thank you for your responses and thank you for this great plugin which, apart from this point, is further improved.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Do you mean "media languages" or "series language", like did that info come from thetvdb or did it get parsed from your local files?

Fenrir

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    From my local files.

Going through the series on the main page, I would like to know which have English, Japanese or French audio language.

Also browsing the seasons of a series. (may have season 1 with French/Japanese, seson 2 only japanese...)

In an older version of the plugin there was a "language" field and by advising I could activate the logos.
    Unfortunately this field seems not exists anymore.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can create a logorule based on the filename if the filename contains the language string. Depending on skin you may see similar rules for filenames containing DVD, BLURAY, WEB-DL etc...it would be pretty straight forward to copy a rule like that and edit it for different languages.

e.g.

Code:
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Flags\English.png;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;[EN];-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode><Restrict:Episode>
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Flags\German.png;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;[DE];-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode><Restrict:Episode>

Note: you would need to edit TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml in your skin directory.

Fenrir

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Hi, thank you for the idea.

But there's something like 450 series, all of this pretty named.
    Rename each episode, even with a renammer, will take hours and hours... :mad:

I think i will use "myrating" to create rules yet.
    "Image Path"\Japan.png;-;<Series.myRating>;-;=;-;Jp;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;

It could be interresting in future versions, to create fields "Personal items" (as Myfilms) for the series and seasons, this would allow peoples to enable new informations.

Thank you for TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml, import is false, so I can create logo rules with TVseries configuration.

:D for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom