Last.fm button... (skinning question) (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the Last.fm button might be called? If you're not sure what I mean have a look at the XFace skin - each Home screen button has an image alongside the text. The default image is the "Plugins" button. Whenever a button doesn't have a specific image (such as Last.fm) the plugins image shows.

The next version of BleazleWide will have a selection bar which fades in instead of the usual bars which are always present. You can see what I mean here: YouTube - BleazleWide

To have a fading selection bar I have to make an xml file for all buttons and I can't have a default image (because it would always be present). The xml file is called button_XXXXXX.xml - generally replacing the XXXX's with the name of the plugin as it appears in MPConfig gives me a fading bar but for some reason this doesn't work with Last.fm. Any idea why or what I should call it?

Cheers

Bleazle

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Update: 60 views and no replies so I'm guessing some others might want to know the answer to this too.... and it is.... button_last.xml :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom