[solved] Latest Media Handler - Latests empty (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is most likely down to me but I just can't seem to get this plugin working properly:(.
    First off I get a strip on top of Online Videos, see attached screenshot, which apparently should not be there (OV is not supported, no settings etc.) and shows vids from broadcasters that I have not selected. Secondly I get nothing at all in Music and Videos, Mov. Pics and TV Series , just in Recorded TV. Does it source its data from something I have not installed? (mvCentral, Tract or Clickfinder etc.).
    Also attached is a screenshot of the settings on My Desktop PC (1.19pre with PureVision1080HD), note TV Series and Mov.Pics not installed but have the same problem on my HTPC (1.18 with DWHD) which does have those plugins installed, but again only Recorded TV and OV show anything.:eek:
    latest.jpg latest2.jpg

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Debug log plz ;)

PS: OV, Trakt show latests by itself, LMH work with MyMusic (if db populated), MyVideo (if db populated), TVSeries, MovPics, MyPictures (if db populated), MyFilms, mvCentral and TVRecords...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Logs attached, HTPC, MP 1.18 final, TV Series (new episodes added today) and Mov. Pics. installed and working well.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_21_02_18__17_37.zip
      262.3 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Logs attached, HTPC, MP 1.18 final, TV Series (new episodes added today) and Mov. Pics. installed and working well.
    :cry: Try install Fanart Handler and if not needed, disable it ... Sorry ... A create fix in latest version of LMH, but it need MP 1.19 Final ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Bug in LMH :( ... Fixed in new Version but new version required 1.19 :( for DWHD, PVHD, Titsnius skin, for Titan an Ares should work...

--

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FH use LMH, LMH use FH, they always work together, but they must work separately.

--

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just for clarification what is the status of this latest version of the plugin (LMH that is), has it been released, or is it still being developed and tested?
    My reason for asking is that I have noticed a number of fairly basic issues when using it with MP 1.18 (one of which does seem to be fixed on my 1.19pre), do you want them reported? If so where or should I wait for 1.19 final and or confirmation that the plugin is ready to go?:unsure:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Just for clarification what is the status of this latest version of the plugin (LMH that is), has it been released, or is it still being developed and tested?
    My reason for asking is that I have noticed a number of fairly basic issues when using it with MP 1.18 (one of which does seem to be fixed on my 1.19pre), do you want them reported? If so where or should I wait for 1.19 final and or confirmation that the plugin is ready to go?:unsure:

What version are we talking about?
    Release version in MPE repository (with small bug due FH not installed)
    And development beta for 1.19Final...

What number of fairly basic issues when using it with MP 1.18?

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom