Latest Media Handler v2.4.X.000 (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The Scraper Indicator is longer visible. This looks okay
    FAH & LMH Works perfect ... :D The problem or in a the skins, or the mechanism of filling list (facade). :whistle:
    Although I did not touch anything there, I see what's going on and how, at the same time on the test machine put titanius and check. :barefoot:
    We must ask the @powermarcel10 to have it checked, the problem may be, it tells that. :coffee:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Scraper Indicator is longer visible. This looks okay
    FAH & LMH Works perfect ... :D The problem or in a the skins, or the mechanism of filling list (facade). :whistle:
    Although I did not touch anything there, I see what's going on and how, at the same time on the test machine put titanius and check. :barefoot:
    We must ask the @powermarcel10 to have it checked, the problem may be, it tells that. :coffee:

Yes i agree. It must be an issue with the Skin. It works perfect with your Theme and also with Apollo.
    I believe you or @powermarcel10 will find the Problem :)

Thanks @ajs Awesome how fast you do fixes on those Plugins.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes i agree. It must be an issue with the Skin. It works perfect with your Theme
    I know :)
    19-59-17.png
    But the problem may be in the mechanism of filling the required skins fields. :whistle:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Latests FH & LMH Beta ...
    Fixed problems displaying the scanning process, save the settings, freezing when stopping. Not sure if it will work to solve problems with titanius.
    FanartHandler-20150925-Beta-213 & LatestMediaHandler-20150925-Beta-41
    Hi Alexej,
    can confirm all works (nearly) perfect now (y)
    When stopping music, it stops immediately, the delay is gone.
    Also, the settings are stored correct (y)
    Only thing I found is that the first latest music display takes a bit long (about 5 to 10 seconds).
    Lateron it is displayed fast, and the order of the last played music is updated immediately ;)
    Nice work so far ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Only thing I found is that the first latest music display takes a bit long (about 5 to 10 seconds).
    Once the property #latestMediaHandler.music.latest.enabled was equal true It means everything has to work and can show the latest items. I work almost instantly. Speed on my 11562 tracks (3-4 second fron nas), though fallen, but the plugin is working properly and not how it happened.
    But I use the functions of media portal, if we rewrite a direct call to the database I think the rate of increase twice. :coffee: But how many need such speed?
    I add a little function, which can use the creators of skins on my screenshot it shows. :D

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If tomorrow, the comments will not be compiled into the release. With titanius I will deal separately.
    How about a beautiful screenshots? :cool: Or, on the background of my theme all the other screenshots ashamed to show? :D

PS: It is difficult to correct someone else, not finish the source code. Not knowing C#.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom