Latest Media Handler v2.4.X.000 (5 Viewers)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But it shows only one Album. (But there are more)
    Plugin works. Maybe the problem in the skins?
    Code:
    24-Sep-2015 17:22:04  Info [  LatestMusicHandler]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest Added Music Album 1: Sia - Healing Is Difficult [20.09.2015]
    24-Sep-2015 17:22:04  Info [  LatestMusicHandler]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest Added Music Album 2: Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls [20.09.2015]
    24-Sep-2015 17:22:04  Info [  LatestMusicHandler]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest Added Music Album 3: Adam Lambert - The Original High [16.09.2015]

Could be, but the Skin has not changed. Only LMH. Thats why i ask. But you are right, it is working with other Skins. (Apollo tested here right now)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Thats why i ask. But you are right, it is working with other Skins
    Try - LatestMediaHandler-20150924-Beta-02 LatestMediaHandler-20150925-Beta-05 :D If there is a problem, then I altered the behavior of the plug-in areas that relate to the skins. If the skin does not work with the latest beta, it will be necessary to think.

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thats why i ask. But you are right, it is working with other Skins
    Try - LatestMediaHandler-20150924-Beta-02 :D If there is a problem, then I altered the behavior of the plug-in areas that relate to the skins. If the skin does not work with the latest beta, it will be necessary to think.

Sadly it does not work. I have tried to revert back to 2.3.0.33 but this on have this Problem also. Do you have an older Version for me to Test?
    Also: I do miss the Scapper Indicator in the latest Version. This on is back with reverting to 2.3.0.33.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm also not sure - but could it be that there is a problem with some skins / skin-themes?
    In general I use Titan extended Theme extended one but with the skin files from you = @ajs :notworthy:

It seems that Theme Extended one only supports latest media for Music, Moving Pictures and TV-Series??? Only these I can choose in Titan Editor. Latest Media works only with version 2.1.1.26 not with any newer :(

When I choose your skin (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ther-icon-on-screen-bugfixes-and-more.117693/) everything works

When I choose Titan Skin default no Latest Media works :(

:cry::oops:o_O:unsure::confused:

by the way: when I run configuration it seems the value "Latest Played Music" is not stored to LatestMediaHandler.xml -> there is always <entry name="latestMusicType">Latest Added Music</entry> ...

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I do miss the Scapper Indicator in the latest Version. This on is back with reverting to 2.3.0.33
    Scapper Indicator? This is from another plugin. Older versions can search for thread - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler-v2-0-0-22.129072/

I just can say that with installed 2.3.0.33 the Indicator works and with newver Version of LMH it doesn´t work.

EDIT: All is fine with OLD Version 2.1.0.22. Indicator is there and also all latest Media is shown.
    EDIT2: And it looks like the Scrapping is much much faster.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It seems that Theme Extended one only supports latest media for Music, Moving Pictures and TV-Series
    I dont know.I have never used this theme. :cool:
    Only these I can choose in Titan Editor. Latest Media works only with version 2.1.1.26 not with any newer
    Very strange ... Although the Titan Extended is not supported, but with him, I can hardly help. :(
    When I choose Titan Skin default no Latest Media works
    It is not supported. :whistle:
    by the way: when I run configuration it seems the value "Latest Played Music" is not stored to LatestMediaHandler.xml -> there is always <entry name="latestMusicType">Latest Added Music</entry>
    Fixed ... :D

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I just can say that with installed 2.3.0.33 the Indicator works and with newver Version of LMH it doesn´t work.
    This plug-in is not an indicator. This Fanart Handler indicator . :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom